Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FRUSTRATED!

I have been searching high and low for my digital camera for about two weeks now and there is still no sign of it. There are blog posts that need to be done, and I can't do them! I have a sneaking suspicion that Mikey might have dropped my camera in the garbage can while I wasn't looking and we tossed it.

Alas, without pictures, I still need to record some things before I forget them:

We have finally put in our yard! Sod and a big garden are in place. We still have a tree, some other plants and gravel to put in. We planted the following items in our garden: strawberries, basil, several varieties of tomatoes and peppers, watermelon, pumpkin, cucumber, chives and a few kinds of onions.

Mikey is SO cute right now, even though he's suffering through teething. He has one tooth all the way through on top now, so his smile is very adorably asymmetrical. The next top tooth is about to poke through, but I really want to get pictures of him before that happens! We had his 15 month checkup a few weeks ago and he was 23 pounds and 31 inches tall, and hitting all his developmental milestones right on target! He also went poop and potty on the big toilet for the first time today, so I bought him a new potty seat that fits over our toilet. He went again tonight and I was so happy for him! The new potty seat even has a little step stool to help him get up to the toilet, since the seat is about rib-height when he's standing on the floor :) He likes to watch the water go down the toilet when we flush.

Ginny is growing and moving more and more. I went to Target today (to buy Mikey's potty seat) and bought her first two outfits from the clearance racks. Hooray! So excited to have our sweet little girl in the family.

I guess that's all for now.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Peter is the exact same size, length and weight! Fun! I can't believe he is going potty and poop on the toilet. That is fantastic!!

Shawn said...

Can't wait to see pics of that front tooth. Find your camera or get a new one!!!! Good job on the yard. Looking forward to seeing that too.