Friday, May 18, 2012

Way behind.

Oh man! Life has been speeding by me at an unbelievably fast pace. I don't really have the energy or brain power right now to even remember when I started this post. I uploaded all the new pictures on my camera (the good ones anyway) and didn't get around to writing anything. Now these pictures are old and about ten million other updates need to be made. Oh well. I know the grandparents of my kids are mostly interested in pictures, so I'll keep it short.


Family hike in Grand Junction




I found Ginny like this after a nap, sucking on her crib bars.

At a park in Wapato, Washington

Mikey and Grandpa taking a stroll down Skone Way

We put in a lot of miles on this trip: Colorado to Utah, then to Washington, on to Portland for the wedding, then to Grandma Shawn's house in California! The kids (and I) survived it like troopers, despite diarrhea, high fevers, a lost purse and other not exciting turns of events. The visiting family part made it all worth it though. Grandma Shawn was with us the whole time in the car from Utah onward. She helped us make it too. Thanks, Mom.

Mya trying out Mikey's carseat

At the hotel swimming pool in Oregon


Various wedding pics

Chillin in California







This was back in Colorado... We had the scouts come over and help chop this tree down which was leaning dangerously over our property. The picture above is how the tree was leaning before we started.

Ka-BOOM!

I painted a backsplash stripe around the kitchen in that orange color, called Truepenny. I also made the curtain with some fabric I inherited from my mom.


Mikey and Ginny playing together. They are so cute with one another!



Swimming in the back yard with friend Taylor.


My delicious Coldstone icecream cake, Reese's peanut butter and chocolate, as requested! I turned the big 29...Whew!


4 comments:

Meg said...

My fave is the one of Mikey in the tan hat where he is sitting all by himself. Darling! Elyza couldn't stop giggling over the one with Ginnie in the glasses :)

Shawn said...

Yay! The airport has wifi for my kindle. I think I stole most of these pics from your camera before you left. I forgot how cute these are. Love those babies!

Ani B said...

Happy (late) birthday! Cute Cute pictures!

The Foys said...

Your kids are so cute and I'm so sad that I have yet to meet either of them! Love you and miss you!