Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Answer to the Look-alike Quiz

I was recently given a baby frame at a baby shower and it had a picture of a random baby inside (you know how frames have those cheesy pictures already in them). Anyway, as I was getting ready to open the frame and put a picture of one of my kids into it, I noticed that the baby picture that came with the frame actually closely resembled both of my kids at one point in their lives. If it weren't for the typing of the frame brand on the photo, I think I could have left the frame as it was and passed it off as one of my kids!

I want to see if any of you agree... The first time I asked Kevin to guess which baby was which, he got all three wrong. The second time he got it right. So, what do you think? There is one picture each of the frame baby, Ginny, and Mikey.

Let the guessing begin!
(Oh yeah, and by the way - I made these all black and white and cropped in close so that you couldn't cheat by telling which baby had pink or blue on.)





And the correct answer is: 1-Ginny, 2-Mikey, and 3-frame baby!


Congrats to Brittney, Annie, Nicea, Melissa and Cheryl for answering correctly! (Oh and my mom, she got it right but didn't comment.)


The rest of you proved my assertion that my babies' faces are generic and can easily be mistaken for other babies. Even Kevin had to guess twice before getting it right! ;)

12 comments:

Liz G said...

Lol. This is hilarious. I'm guessing babies 2 and 3 are yours and #1 is the frame baby? Maybe 2 is mikey and 3 is Ginny? I really can't tell though!

Meg said...

Yep, me too, 2 for Mikey, 3 Ginnie, though I agree #1 does look like them!

Jamie said...

I won't tell you if you're right or not yet since I don't want others to guess by process of elimination. I'll let a few more guesses come in before I reveal the right answer :)

The Foys said...

I guess that 1 is Ginny, 2 is Mikey and 3 is the frame baby... but this is super hard!!

Jana Brookes said...

#1-frame baby #2-Ginny #3-Mikey

annie said...

i'm guessing #1 is ginny, #2 is mikey and #3 is frame baby. (and i didn't look at anyone else's answers before i answered)

Nicea said...

I'm going to go with what Annie said: #1 is Ginny, #2 Mikey, and #3 is Frame Baby. (Who names their kid Frame Baby anyway? Geez. What a poor excuse for a human being.)

Carol Joy said...

1, Mikey 2, frame 3, Ginny

I was careful not to look at the other comments just now as I typed my guesses. Lol.

Melissa and Matt said...

I think 1 is Ginny, 2 is Mikey and 3 is frame! Merry Christmas Jamie

Beth at Aunties said...

#1 is our beautiful Ginny and #2 is handsome Mikey, which leaves #3 as your next one...who needs to wait for another pregnancy or ultra sound?!!!:D
I am looking forward to some wonderful hugs and snuggling. See you soon! xoxo

Meg said...

Hahah! Mikey was fairly unmistakable, but the other sure does look like Ginnie! Too funny!

Nicea said...

I have to confess that I didn't win. Your mom told me about your post and told me that Annie was one of the only ones who had got it right up to that point so I cheated and said I agreed with Annie. There. Enter the new year repenting is what I always say.